It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 7, 2019

minion Lee with a bandage by his right eye

I was sitting near McDonalds because I was supposed to meet Jeff there at 6 p.m. of course Jeff never shows up when he says he's going to. A man named Lee and older man who said that he sees me out here often handed me a Big Mac and a Coke,, he claimed that he knew nobody was ever nice to me and you want to be nice to me.

Then I took a walk and I met a woman on Alamo Street I stopped and asked if I could have one of the cigarette she was holding she said she found two packs of cigarettes in the garbage. She said she didn't know if they were poison she was smelling them said they don't smell it poison. She asked me if the drink I was drinking was okay was it poison she said that the other day she drank cleaner. Well the drink I was drinking wasn't poisoned because I dumped out the poison and I got a new. The sandwich I ate might have been poison and I believe this woman was trying to point out the poison possibilities out here on the street. She gave me one of the cigarettes from the packs that she found in the garbage and when I took a couple of Puffs off in it it is poison. Apparently somebody changed their mind about the poison cigarettes and threw them in the trash and walked away.
Then when I got to the park I saw a Roxanne. I stopped to say hi to her and she looked at me like I was crazy and said that she didn't know who I was. Many people have said that she is insane and has something worse than bipolar disease I think I just saw it. If she thinks that she can just claim she doesn't know me and she's never been around me and she'll get away with the crimes that she has committed against me she's has another thing coming I'm not the only one watching her.

No comments:

Post a Comment