It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Myrtle Church 8 a.m.

This morning I was at Myrtle Church helicopter was hovering over my head the entire time it was trying to get me to follow it and I refuse to do so . While I was walking up and down the street taking pictures as I always do there was a woman that was in line at the Myrtle Church she walked up to me and started threatening me asking me why I was taking pictures of her children's I never came anywhere near her or her children and I most certainly never took any pictures of her children . Z's  pictures might not be the exact ones that were taken at Myrtle church I'll sort that out later there was a Virginia license plate and of course as you can imagine that sticks out to me because those are citizen based agents who have been brought here by the dirty CIA  the rapists and child abusers  that should never receive a paycheck from our tax dollars . The CIA agents who are guilty of treason .  The woman who approached me  didn't make any sense here in America you should be able to take any pictures that you want without being threatened by some  unstable individual . I informed her that she must love drama and controversy she might must love threatening people because I never took any pictures of her children  I don't want pictures of your children you and your children are not that special in my world you are the only one that thinks that you're that special .  I told her James Comey  told me to do it. In actuality it was one of his agents . She kept repeating his name  then she asked for my name and I gave it to her too . She told me she was going to contact my boss  James Comey  to verify whether or not I am supposed to be taking pictures of license plates . I'm not kidding people she really said that  I told you to go right ahead  have fun getting a hold of him  you don't need permission to take pictures these people are really that stupid  all of them need to go through class it's about civil rights our constitution all of them need to revisit the Rodney King case  I don't need your damn permission to take a picture and I most certainly do not need to be threatened by your fat Latino butt 
















No comments:

Post a Comment