It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, September 29, 2019

June 17th 2019

I watch about 26 miles this day and I was walking through the Olmos Creek shopping center there was a man standing there smoking a cigarette anticipating me asking for one and I did it was a poison cigarette and the dose was pretty lethal. Are they able to walk to the Starbucks that is on the corner of Huebner and Vance Jackson. There were several dirty police officers there and a couple of Agents. I wrote down on my notebook poison cigarette and the date and time and then I fell asleep I'm lucky to be alive I'm lucky my heart didn't fail. Well I guess it's not really luck it's James Comey investigation team switching the poison with something less lethal honestly that cigarette would have killed me had the agents not intervene and switch the poison.

No comments:

Post a Comment