It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 21, 2019

Gas Lighting stupid stories

  1. Gregory Marshall stupid as the day is long

    Gregory Marshall sent me a story about a man who was lured to the house of his lover and then killed both the lover and her husband. Gee I hope Shirley and Kevin killed you is there anything I can do to help them get away with it. Finally the trash has been disposed of finally Shirley Gonzalez does the right thing.
    I don’t know who came up with this idea but boy are you people stupid like I was going to believe that crap give me a break. How many more stupid stories would you like to feed me did you really think I was believing you and your f****** b******* Fred is an undercover agent? Really give me a break and Joel kite is really working with James Comey and he’s not a dirty criminal at all? Shut the hell up Joel kite is a miserable criminal who is going to prison he’s a disgrace to his uniform and he’s a disgrace to this country shove that crap up your ass
    1. They have proven that they have no respect for our country and that they are waste of Flesh that don’t know how to act right well considering all of the variables here maybe you should no longer be a part of our nation considering you’re not really
      1. And as for these twits it’s apparently they don’t have any morals either they don’t know enough to say no I will not help a dirty police officer to attack a mother fighting for her children I will not make myself out to be a fool and it idiot they don’t say that because they are fools and idiots
        1. Tonight the morons of sapd and are dirty intelligence agencies decided to show how unintelligent they are yet another fake emergency somebody pretending to have an overdose on drugs it was all orchestrated and planned out and guess who responded that’s right engine number for yet again being stupid and those First Responders were well aware that it was fake and planned out ahead of time meaning they are abusing their position and now you will lose your position.
          All of these morons don’t have enough morals to stand their ground and say should I do this I don’t think I should do this is it wrong is it illegal why are we trying to Gaslight one mother fighting for her children anyway yes exactly why are you trying to do it when it’s not working over and over again you tried to do it and it still doesn’t work that means you’re insane and stupid I hope you enjoyed your positions because you will no longer have opposition the taxpayers are going to be very interested to find out that they’ve been paying people to act stupid like I school children

No comments:

Post a Comment