It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, September 29, 2019

131 agarita corner of howard

The individual that lives in this house has been chasing me stalking and harassing me like all the others. One night very late in the evening I was trying to hide from my Predators as I was being chased through this neighborhood I ended up in front of his house and he came running out the door like he was angry like he was going to have an angry Outburst in my face apparently people aren't allowed to walk on sidewalks. I wasn't exactly in the best emotional state I have been running and hiding from predators all night long I was exhausted and I was upset that they were so aggressive and violent they were driving recklessly it and most of them were dirty police officers as a matter of fact that evening I saw officer Doiser over and over again

No comments:

Post a Comment