It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 9, 2019

Creeper Starbuck Alamo Heights


This creeper was at the Alamo Heights Starbucks that was the week that I had Shirley Gonzalez, Gregory Marshall, and Donovan Crumedy were chasing me all through alamo heights all night long and I was told that this creeper is associated with Donovan Crumedy. I don't know don't care just want him to stay away from me. He was at this store for hours and he kept following me all over the store.

FOOT NOTE: some of Donovan's story in this blog may be a bit off because a VIA bus driver named Benny has a similar story and he is an attacker too and he also enjoys crack.

No comments:

Post a Comment