It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 9, 2019

Loud Creeper at Landa Gardens





  1. claims he just got to town Ah i wonder another of Barack Obama’s friends. He is walking around this library loud and obnoxious. i was unfortunately in the same room with him when I closed my eyes he decided to start throwing books on the floor several of them. Them he rudely and loudly started rearranging the furniture. He said I brought the devil in him he is the devil. Look and the freaks Barack Obama associates himself with you can tell a lot about a person by the people they associate with.
    This week of nature than left his laptop unattended on the table in that room and went outside. I had to go until the employees at the laptop was sitting there unattended and he left. And there’s no reason for this behavior however it is a repeat of behavior all of the minions do that leaving there electronics near me unattended. I don’t know why this bizarre behavior is taking place apparently there dumb enough to think that I might take their electronic I don’t want your possession you can knock it off. I instructed employees that they might want to go in take it and put it in lost and Found. When I went outside he was on the playground where children were playing he was undressing. Was the most bizarre thing I’ve ever seen this is the act of a pedophile. I’m not sure what he was doing or why he would want the children to see his naked body but it is cause for concern. Then he walked around the entire crowns smoking cigarettes and drinking as energy drink and I assure you this man needs no more energy is the most obnoxious and love person you ever want to meet.
    He was walking through this library whistling very lovely and as you can imagine that is not appropriate behavior for a library.
    This is a perfect example of all the Barack Obama’s friends who he’s proud into our nation and now is sending at me stalking harassing and terrorizing me. This man is so lucid and out-of-control he’s unfit to be a member of society thank goodness he’ll be sent back where you came from wherever that may be.
There is more to this story and I have seen him again. I fell asleep and this creeper was around creeping. It was confirmed by my guardian angel that it was him who took it and he took something else too I don't remember.
These morons keep leaving their electronics and other valuables around me because they are dumb enough to think I am a thief because the insane Gregory Marshall is telling them that. Gregory Marshall is the thief he steals from his family and friends and he embezzles from large corporations.
This loud obnoxious man is also a thief.   

No comments:

Post a Comment