It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 9, 2019

Foreign Agent on Houston St.

When I was sitting on Houston St. yesterday a Foreign agent showed up I know her because she has been out here for years. She use to walk the streets picking up trash when I drove my Taxi and mysteriously she always ended up right where my Taxi was sitting.
Sept. 8th 2019 she was pacing up and down the side walk on Houston street across from the majestic theater. She kept screaming about the heat and keeping hydrated she claims that if you are being starved you will develop signs and systems of schizophrenia. She claimed that she goes days with out sleeping and she goes many days without food. She claims that she suffers from exhaustion and possible heat stroke and that is what cause schizophrenia. She was claiming that if she doesn't go to Haven for Hope she would end up dead like all the others. What a door knob first of all people she never goes with out sleep or food you can look at her body and see that. You do not develop Schizophrenia it is a hereditary condition people are born with. These moronic demons have been trying to label me with that for years and they are falling on their faces with it.  I am not going to Haven for Hope I did that and I nearly died when I did. I shouldn't have to go to any shelter all my livelyhood was taken from by dirty politicians. She was instructed to give me instruction because the morons watched me follow the advice of certain agents and this piece of work is not one of those agents that is how stupid my enemies are.
Years ago it was my ex husband that tried and failed to have me labeled with a mental disorder now all of the dirty politicians and foreign agents are following suit and they are just as stupid they do not even research these disorders if I do not display the S/S then it is not going to stick. When my ex husband started this up again in 2014 he was using 4 different disorders the moron couldn't make up his mind it is recorded and documented him stuttering and spewing several different conditions that I don't have. It is listed in emails, police reports, facebook, text messages, recorded phone calls and court documents he produced himself.
So basically the Foreign Agent did as she was instructed and didn't have enough sense to undertand it didn't make any sense. I am not following the instructions from any of you demons give it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment