It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 7, 2019

a minion possibly an undercover agent

I've always gotten the gut feeling that this is an undercover agent I don't know why  I've been seeing him for about 8 months  he rides his bike around he goes to the library light and he comes to these churches obviously he was told to come to the church today like all the other minions were told to come .  In the pictures you will see Flyers that he hands out because he has an answer to the problems of society  I believe he told me that this was a theory developed by Kennedy . I don't know I didn't have time to take a good look at it  it would take a lot of effort to wrap your head around this Theory . 





No comments:

Post a Comment