It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Conflict with China which affects me directly


I am Overjoyed to see that President Trump has stopped this  for the moment at least  because it does affect me directly .  I've had several  shockers  to appear to be  Chinese something . I can't say what they are or what their intentions are I don't know what their objective is either  but I have it on good authority that there from China  and they don't have good intentions 
It's important for me to add and go into detail about the fact that I'm not a hundred percent sure that there are Chinese spies around me. I'll give you details there are Chinese men and women who are following me around stalking and harassing me. They will sit down at benches next to me take out their phone and they are speaking the language loudly I'm purpose.
Then they Circle me walk past me four or five times within an hour's time and this happens every night. It doesn't mean these are Chinese spies they are Chinese people and they might be doing a favor for people who are attempting to Gaslight me. And on the same note they might be Chinese spies I have no way of knowing. I'm at the back of the dog sleigh. So let me just tell everybody it's not set in stone that I have Chinese by stalking and harassing me I have Chinese people stalking and harassing me. And they are doing this as a favor to Hillary Clinton the Castro brothers and another person

No comments:

Post a Comment