It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Air Force One carrying President Bush to his memorial

Now I'm starting to see everything very clearly I'm starting to see how severely I was being gaslighted into believing that Trump is doing things that he was not doing I literally got in argument with him accusing him of doing it  and he stood there saying I have no idea what's going on and I didn't do it  he was telling the truth . 

 I can't say who it is that talk to the Air Force One Pilots and ask them to do a favor. It would have to be somebody they knew and respected somebody of great Authority but I can't say who.

I don't know who did it but I think I was wrong by blaming President Trump  hopefully  he will understand  that I was gaslighted  and I believe in he did it  and that was all very purposeful . Whoever did it  how is the Bush family a lot more than just an apology  a thorough explanation and a psychiatric evaluation 

 I think whoever did this is horribly disrespectful and disgusting thing would have to be somebody that could talk to air traffic control his voice would be recognized his name would be recognized but I can't say who.


I don't know who it is that sent Air Force One off and its course so that it went from Houston to San Antonio and flew over San Antonio gang stalking an innocent woman who was being tortured. It was highly disrespectful to the Bush family it was disgraceful to our nation it was the most horrible thing I've ever seen it was so upsetting to think that I was being attacked by my own oh I can understand being attacked by Foreign agents and it's become common place for me and my life but to have the Air Force One Pilots taking that plane off its course participate in gang stalking they had a mission and a job to do and that was to carry President Bush to his memorial how disrespectful to his memory how disgusting they are. For a while I became confused because I was thoroughly convinced to that only the president and the vice president could manipulate Air Force 1. That's the whole reason I was so adamant about blaming President Trump. I had been fighting with Hillary for more than a year more like years so I thought maybe she did it. She probably could have made the phone calls and gotten favors done. But now I think someone else did it but I can't say who but one thing I can say is when this is all done the truth will come out because the investigators know exactly who did it because the FBI the NSA and the CIA aren't going to let this happen without taking notice without getting evidence documentation you can bet they've talked to those pilots and air traffic control 2

No comments:

Post a Comment