It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 8, 2019

SAPD Prue Road Substation

SEE THIS OFFICER KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING AND HE KNEW I WOULD BE TAKING THE PICTURES UNLIKE YOU SOCIOPATHS OUT THERE WITHOUT A CLUE. 


I sat in front of Prue Road substation late one night in June and I saw all the automobiles that had been chasing me down the street pulled right into the substation. The dirty officer on the motorcycle I have seen the most. The black beat up pick up truck with the tool box nearly plowed me down and kept reeving his engine.
I was told HE was applying muscle t these officers and calling them into the substation to inform them they will be charged with the crimes they have been committing.
After this when I was down the street at the Starbucks several of the police officers came in stalking.

No comments:

Post a Comment