It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 8, 2019

DOOR CHURCH


THEY WERE TRYING TO GAS LIGHT PEOPLE INTO BELIEVING THEY ARE APART OF INTELLIGENCE AGENCY DO AN INVESTIGATION THESE ARE TRADERS TO OUR NATION VERY SICK
  1. I have no idea what this Church is. I’m not going to beat myself up about it either how would I know. I’ve met these people once. I didn’t stand around having a conversation with them I just simply got this fire from them and kept walking. Pastor Jackson continuously it was talking about this church but he didn’t have anything nice to say. His deacon said that he went to the church to visit it attended their service made it sound like he knew them well he only attended it once he said. He told me they were good people how would you know you’ve only been to their Church once.
    It’s my gut that tells me this isn’t really a church there’s something else going on here. My gut tells me these people are coming intelligence agency. I’m just guessing.
    I went to their Church Friday to find out that it was locked up nobody was there I wasn’t really even going to the church I was going to the new age store my favorite store in the city which is no longer there. Then I remembered when I was driving my taxi I had gone to my new age store and it was gone then to I simply forgot. So then I started to reflect this church has been here a while. 2 years possibly more. So then I went to the laundromat looking for water somebody followed me in. I went to the bathroom to get water and the person that followed me and talk to the employee asking what I was doing. When I came out of the bathroom she said listen I have a bottle of water for you I bought it for you. I didn’t think anything of it I said thank you I made my way out the door I really needed that water considering how many miles I had just walked in very hot weather and I had a lot more miles to go.
    The issues with my walk it was pre-planned they wanted me in Alamo Heights. There’s a couple of reasons I could have been walking the surveillance footage that was being shot of all of those Minions that were driving past me and all of the planes that were in the sky and there was a lot. However Joaquin Castro and his band of demons have a bad habit of trying to push me to my limits and make me collapse from exhaustion. I haven’t slept right or solid in 6 days. This is the trick of Joaquin Castro Christopher Wray and William McManus all of them were trying to push me to my dad they did this to me last year and the year before. They also like to push me to the point or when I do fall asleep I sleep so hard that somebody can take my back without me noticing. The first three theft of my bag was due to the fact that I had been awake for so many days when I finally did fall asleep I wasn’t about to wake up for anything. And that’s what they’re doing again they have sent half a dozen people to take the bag from me because there is evidence against them in it. Last night I fell asleep at a bus stop he was a young man that was following me all of the Broadway Street the last time I saw him he genuinely tried to take the back but was unsuccessful because I was laying on top of it. UC Joaquin iLearn and unlike you don’t repeat the same mistakes you wouldn’t understand this concept because you don’t ever learn. Young man asked me around the city ask me stupid questions like cigarettes and where to buy them. I told him where to go and ended the conversation.
    Then two people at Rico I see on the streets and have been to church with showed up one of them was pretending to be in a wheelchair the other one was pushing her I know these people aren’t really homeless but I don’t know what side of the fence they are standing on

No comments:

Post a Comment