It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

March 28th and 29th Taco Cabana

I came to taco cabana just 10 minutes after I arrived a sapd officer showed up he was in the dinning room for thirty minutes sitting across from me. He nodded and smiled when these two creepers showed up I am listening to their stories and they seem to be is some sort of law enforcement. One has facial hair. The officer just gave stupid dirty looks and tried to intimidate me. Seems to me that they had a habit of sending in officers to flush me out when they don't want me somewhere. Stick your dirty looks your the one breaking the law not me. Your sick. 
I was walking down mulberry towards Broadway when I got in front of golf course there was a couple walking a dog. The man had blue eyes and more than six foot he resembled doiser could have been for all i know. He pulled out his phone right away and was sending texts. He gave a me a fake smile that was not returned. The moment I reached Broadway the planes started again. At Good time Charlies the employees left cigarettes out an obvious advertisement in the back employee area. These minions are so stupid if he didn’t want me to know what he was doing he should have waited until i passed to whip out the phone.




No comments:

Post a Comment