It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

HEB March 30th evening




HEB

For the last three days the planes have been non stop flying threw participating in gang stalking. On the evening of 30th i walked away from the HEB after being verbally attacked by the security officer. A olmos police officer was contacted and he was circling me over and over again. I stopped at the Subway to charge my phone and the officer was driving back and forth. I walked down that street taking pictures of planes joaquin was desperate to make me stop the officer then went speeding by reving his engine in an attempt to scare me.
I then walked down olmos street leaving olmos park. A SAPD officer showed up and was driving pass several times.
I got to the valero and went in to fill my cup. I was charging my phone there and while in the store more than a dozen people were sent in stalking trying to get me to stop taking pictures. As I was leaving there were two SAPD officers that showed up of course I left most officers in this city are dirty and will grab me just to do Castro’s a favor. And the wrinkled Chief as well.

March 30th.

While at HEB they have a security officer pacing back and forth in front of me over and over again non stop. The sky was full of planes I was taking pictures and videos and the Castro monsters needed me to stop. Even though they took control of my phone and could not post to tumblr the footage of what was happening is still being collected from the phone by investigating agents.
I walked up and down the side walk and ended up in front of HEB again I was a paying customer and there should not have been a problem. The security officer was receiving calls and texts he then got in my face talking stupid asking if I was waiting for someone none of his business. I told him I was paying customer and offered to show my receipts he refused to look as he continued to brow beat me and treat me in a disrespectful condescending manner. I said I was taking pictures of planes and he said “Are you alright?” Trying to make it seem as though I was mental because I was taking pictures of planes, nasty little man. He told me I was not allowed to do that. This unstable little boy was pacing back and forth in front of me for several minutes showing disturbing and unstable behavior trying to be stupid and make me think i was the one with odd behavior. He claimed I was a paying customer and no longer one there for I could not be there anymore. The policies of HEB do not state any such thing he was making all this up based on the messages from Joaquin Castro.
The employees of all HEBs in the city of San Antonio Texas have been stalking and harassing me for years and this little man just made my law suit against them that much stronger. Joaquin Castro does not own it he does not sit on the board and he has no business instructing employees to attack someone visiting the store. His name is not on their pay checking and they all have willingly been breaking the law stalking and harassing an innocent woman both on the clock and off the clock
There was a video of what the security guard did and said and how attackive he was. The video went straight to FBI and I trust they still have it. I think the GOD team has a copy too. 
The following morning after the security guard attack 

HEB

At HEB when I arrived this morning just after 8 am the employees were acting a bit off they were giving me looks like children who had just been scolded. None of them gave me hard time John collecting carts was giving outrageous dirty looks. I used the outlet intended for amigos and no one yelled at me amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment