It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

March 12th approx. Landa Gardens

McManus found two dirty officers to attack me. I was walking onto gardens in morning and the female officer was announcing loudly she is walking as I speak. There was a dog walker in front of me at the time.
Been awake for 48 hours need help mcmanus has dirty officers and criminals chasing me all over city day and night waiting for me to close my eyes so they can run me in. landa gardens officers refused to run me in because of mueller probe. When McManus heard that he release them from duty just for the night hopefully. Then he found two officers willing to arrest me even knowing about mueller probe one is a female. These officers are same ones circling me four times as walked on public side walks at 430am no crime in that, however stalking and harassing is a Crime



one of my stalkers that drives a pick up truck lives in Olmos Park 

I took a walk and saw the pick up truck in the drive way a couple days later he was standing there giving me dirty looks isn't that amazing I never did anything to him but he is looking at me like I killed his dog. It's him and his that are stalking harassing and terrorizing me . What exactly are dirty officers and the Castro Brothers telling these people to make them feel justified in attacking me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment