It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Katie Luber is stalking

I was sending these women messages last year one after another trying to get them to read my story. This was during a time I was unaware that no one could see my Instagram unless they were participating in the madness. The mayor was going nuts when I was doing this he kept shutting down my phone and he deleted two of his twitter accounts and one of his Instagram accounts.



She showed up at the Starbucks the Professor told me to take a picture 

On Instagram I also tried to contact Marie Halff I have no idea if she is participating in stalking and harassing but investigators know that's all that matters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment