It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, July 7, 2019

First week of June at Methodist church Wednesday dinner

This Brian he is a homeless man who drinks way too much he was being sent at me by Officer Guerra SAPD who patrols McCullough. Brian was instructed to make the moves on me by the sick pervert officer but he never did. It is July 7th and I have not see Brian in three weeks I am worried what has happened this time. 

  Many of the homeless people in these pictures were sent at me by that same dirty officer you see junior and art sitting together. Today July 7th Art was sent to the San Pedro Library to flush me out so they could send the pig in the dark grey mustang to offend me asking for sex or sexual favors. 

The man with the long hair in the distance drive a silver mini van and I have seen him everywhere for months he was even sent to the laundry mat on san pedro and mag..

No comments:

Post a Comment