It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, July 7, 2019

Roberteo Trevino his staff is going to correct me sorry it's my life the psycho has ruined and it's me he terrorizes for years

I’m sorry I’m at a loss I have no idea what she’s talking about as identifying myself sending emails to all the other offices I mentioned? I really have no idea what she’s talking about and apparently she’s going to forward this to an sapd detective because why it’s unlawful to send emails? And there you go folks official oppression in black and white they think that they work for Council people so therefore they can abused police officers law enforcement and Court officials I only do they think that that’s exactly what they do every day.
And you’re going to tell me she’s not combative that’s exactly what she is. And what is she doing threatening me? she’s combative try talking to this woman in person and you’ll see what I mean. She was correcting the information I was giving her. Being too stupid to see the truth that’s a councilman is being investigated by the FBI is not a correction it’s you lying to the masses and trying to cover up and hide the crimes that he is committed that’s not a correction, that’s a deception.
  1. The staff of Roberto Trevino I talked to yesterday seem to think he is not being investigated by the FBI they are fools. This is just one of the many crimes he is guilty of. All City Officials of San Antonio are guilty of this and illegally accessing owned technologies, phones, computers, cameras, ect… all the city officials are criminals who think they are above the law and they can do what ever they want without consequence. They haven’t been punished just yet I continuously beg the President to take over this situation Hillary Clinton is out of control and we have enough to finally “LOCK HER UP”. This woman is sociopath that has no bounds she thinks by sending more criminals at me she can keep herself out of prison she is that stupid …committing more crimes to cover up the crimes she has already committed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment