It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, July 7, 2019

Fake inmate death


So this was real and bexar county jail has serious issues of I have been pointing out the serious issues and no one is listening I had a long list of infractions that I witnessed when I was there and now people are dying because Officers are dirty law breaking criminals. Why do you think he was put in that cell with a murderer. Let’s put the pieces together. he is a white collar criminal and he is guilty of credit card fraud and other crimes related. Now he can’t testify about who put him up to the crimes can he? Who are the people who have been hacking into and over drawing all my bank accounts? Who are the people who are opening bank accounts and credit cards in my name? Well at least they were smart enough to get someone else to do the crimes. I can’t say if it was the now deceased young man. 
The Sheriff really made all those stupid comments damning the name and character of this deceased inmate. He has no scruples or morals he lied. What a piece. 

No comments:

Post a Comment