It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

AOC disgusting

When is this idiot going to be stopped she is lying through her criminal teeth. That is not even happening and she is pulling it out of her ass would you like to know where she got the information to use? It is from my story of how people are being treated in Bexar County jail the things she is saying are truly and genuinely happening in the Bexar county jail. She is spending too much time in my phone and on my social media taking my life stories and twisting them to make issues where there are none she is completely insane and she needs a psychiatric evaluation.  
Stated that she didn’t feel safe around officers once again stealing issues from my life story you moron AOC everybody knows that my life was nearly taken by several criminal officers stop steal other people dilemmas you twit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment