It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, July 20, 2024

What's up app locks up Facebook

I don't have service for any of my phone numbers so now when I download WhatsApp app I can't use it because none of these phone numbers are able to receive a code that's being sent by the app. apparently you can't even use WhatsApp app if you don't have an active number Elsie Hewitt she has all my previous numbers
I have never opened WhatsApp app I don't have an account with WhatsApp app but I can't access any of my Facebook pages because of what's up app so obviously Andrea fake cop thanks that she can lock up all of my Facebook's and keep people from seeing anything that she's been doing with what's up app

No comments:

Post a Comment