It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, July 20, 2024

Trump trial 2023 Texas dog working NYPD

this it is a Texas dog working NYPD during Trump's trial this is the one that was chasing me through Grand Central Station I was in a great deal of pain I could hear somebody saying she can't be here all of our people are here all of our people are working in Grand Central Station I was in a great deal of pain running through Grand Central Station looking for the bathroom when I turned around I saw this man he had that micro expression on his face like he was in pain like he was pushing. he was the reason for the pain. when I walked tomorrow Lago and tried to deliver two phones in an envelope to Donald Trump at Mar-A-Lago the security officers were acting weird they were repeating the same statements made to me by Park police in San Antonio Texas the exact same statements word for word. so when I walked away from Mar-A-Lago there's a little island there and there was a bunch of people there like three vehicles it looked like they were trying to sell flags and t-shirts and campaign tools they were pretending to be Trump supporters and they were certainly making money off in his name these are not Trump supporters these are the dogs that attack me. they continuously said why don't you just mail it why don't you just mail it why can't you mail it are you on the do not fly list why don't you just mail it we mail Christmas cards there all the time no I'm sure you mail more than Christmas cards and I'm sure they get where you mail it but when I put something in the mail it stopped immediately and somebody grabs it they sent police officers to collect it and these individuals that were saying that are the ones that collect it they know what happens when I mail it the reason USPS is such a damn mess that's a federal offense that's a felony. so this same dog was at Mar-A-Lago the same dog follows me all over the country the same dog has his hands dirty and a lot treason Espionage rape rape rape I filed several Internal Affairs complaints about this dog sending in the pictures with the complaint to Internal Affairs they did absolutely nothing they had no business putting this man in a uniform and letting him work the Trump trial and inside the courthouse was more Texas dogs and they came to a park followed me around and all of a sudden my phone fell on the ground and broke as if some unseen hand pushed it they were pushing me around pushing my stupid car around I couldn't even walk. some of these dogs are gray in color but as I said before I put them all in the same classification Texas dogs just like LAPD did but some of them are gray the dogs are very gray in color gray is a very depressing color there's a gray in my way a gray in my way this individual is so funny while I was walking tomorrow Lago I experienced more pain I said what the hell are you doing I'm practicing hurting people without making a micro expression. he's so funny look at how funny fatty is

No comments:

Post a Comment