It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse
Tuesday, July 23, 2024
Staten Island rail
the evening of July 19th when I was getting off the rail an sapd officer the bald fat one the ugly one that's dating Andrea the fake cop was getting onto the rail. he had a lot to say like he's never going to date me which is a blessing thank you why would you ever even mention that or consider that to be an actual thing.
cclearly the ugly Texas officer thinks he is God's gift to women this is the one that killed Stephanie and might be the one that shot Jesse in the back of the head when there was no investigation conducted in San Antonio Texas into the death of Jesse this is the idiot that was organizing all of my pain and suffering and torture in San Antonio Texas using the sex registry to collect up sex offenders that were willing to commit the crime of rape then send them at me where is that dark gray Dodge charger that just crossed the double yellow line because this bench seems to be vibrating that I'm sitting on.
so everybody who is investigating this and all of you Texans that are throwing a fit about what your dogs are doing in other states please look at the cameras on the rail and see the bald ugly man getting on the rail when I got off the rail. you'll see evidence that he followed me to Staten Island Staten Island is where I'm living now I'm becoming residence here obviously I have a reason to be here and he needs an alibi as to why he is in the same vicinity is me the same city as me because I'm going to get an investigator a pi and an attorney. since he won't shut his stupid mouth telling me what I should or shouldn't do and I seem to be in a lot of pain there's chaos all around in the city that they're not normally accustomed to because your Texas dog is here.
II'm not 100% sure but I think this is the man who announced loudly that he bows to know gods he kneels for no God and I was in Washington DC standing outside the White House when he did it. some woman up front decided to help him and say if a God gave me information or if I felt sleepy because of a God then that's me bowing for a guy. well it's not that's not the definition of it first of all second of all I never conceded that I agree with your statement about whether or not you kneel or bottle for a god first of all I didn't ask if you bow or kneel to God I don't care I don't need that information I don't know what you're doing screaming it out like an idiot. you did it at the White House proving to everybody what kind of an idiot you are. these two individuals made it seem as though they were going to try to shame me into believing that I shouldn't bow or kneel for a god and that I shouldn't have any respect for their power or authority. they were literally trying to shame me and tell me that they don't bow or kneel for a God and therefore I shouldn't that's crazy the idiots that raped me continuous non-stop taking my bank account causing me pain manipulating store clerks to price couch and add an 900% uptake on tobacco are telling me how they don't bow or kneel to a god that's fine I didn't ask for that information you don't really need to be sharing it with me and everybody who walks with me. you go ahead and take the stance that you don't bother with God and a God will put you on the ground. don't ever do that again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment