It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Security officer at shelter

p last night when I was in pain there was a security officer that came in and wedged his way and said that he was on the roster he was on the shift and told another security officer he had to go home. well that explains why I was in so much pain last night and why I'm in so much pain now the other security officer said that it seemed as if he was trying to sabotage him and one of their supervisors for the contract company seems to be on vacation. they're not giving the roster they keep changing the schedule confusing everybody and when they think they know their shift it changes suddenly that moron that was getting on the rail I told you to get pictures of them it's a Texas dog

No comments:

Post a Comment