It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 23, 2024

RORY VANCE INSANE CRIMINAL POSING AS A CORRECTIONAL OFFICER

Rory Vance insane criminal2 Yahoo / Sent Dawn Marshall From: mummx4@yahoo.com To: Mayor Ron Fri, Jul 22, 2022 at 8:58 PM The court documents that I have in my possession are endless. Rory Vance and his wife had the help of Dakota county sheriff's department as they manipulated the system keeping me in jail when I had not committed a crime now that I'm out of the jail they had the help of those same Dakota county sheriff deputies commandeering and taking over my bank account to watch me starve to death and have a heat stroke in the heat of Minnesota. After all of the suffrage I have been through I can now report back that the state of Minnesota police officers have not modified their behavior they are still violating the rights of the citizens of the United States they still feel that they are above the law. Sergeant Jalen snedeker is a criminal at Large chasing me down on the streets in Minnesota. The man doesn't know how to shut his mouth Download all attachments as a zip file

No comments:

Post a Comment