It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, July 21, 2024

Quality inn St Paul Minnesota February 2023

cocaine there was in the room above mine and Dante was there him and his girlfriend were going in my room stealing they were actually stealing my clothes which was hideous you need clothes that badly. they stole a lot of documents and they were receiving phone calls stomping around on the floor upset because I was making progress and they were caught in a crimes. I had a Greyhound bus ticket that was purchased by the veterans administration nonprofit organization. helping me to get to Albuquerque I had been trying to get to Albuquerque for more than a year every time I went to purchase a ticket they would tell me there was nothing available. all Greyhound buses were canceled there was 10 inches of snow and I was stuck here for 5 days. finally I went and got an Amtrak's ticket knowing that the Greyhound employees planned on stealing all of my luggage. they told me I couldn't take any carry-ons onto the bus and that I had to check everything that's not what my ticket said. I have been trapped in cottage Grove and was able to make it to St Paul with an Uber that was paid for by the same non-profit the veterans assistance nonprofit. I have documentation of all my communication with the caseworker for that particular nonprofit organization. I also have copies of the Greyhound bus ticket that I was unable to use. they were playing games. Tabitha's in a decorate broken to this quality inn room stole a court order that I received when I went to a court of law so that she could write a warrant for my arrest claiming that I was not in a court of law and it was failure to appear. they did in fact write that stupid court order that warrant for my arrest claiming that I wasn't there when I was there there's cameras in the court. I was the only reason I was even in Minnesota this month was to go to a court of law. they wanted me to stay at the quality inn until I ran out of cash so I couldn't leave and I would be trapped here

No comments:

Post a Comment