It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse
Saturday, July 20, 2024
Chaos and Discord
so this is going to be happening more to your people all this fighting and chaos and Discord and beating on each other and stealing things from each other and that guy in the red shirt last week was in that store and he was throwing things around and stealing things in that store that store had a Texas dog working there he was driving a white Blaze . so the woman that's a part of this fight in the middle of the street by the library started screaming that she's a cop I'm a cop too and then of course finally somebody called the police and I think she's lying but don't forget and Culver City there was a security officer who had approached me and said the stupidest things I've ever heard like Sony owns the entire city which they do now she told me that nobody's allowed to show anybody a sign in Culver City Town Square and then she said I'm not just a security officer on the cop the exact same woman was in the middle of all that chaos that stupid Andrea that never even went to the police academy but was placed on sapd as a supervisor that woman is such a problem and as I said before herself esteem is based on whether or not she's a cop what happens when she's no longer caught she'll fall apart she'll break as I was taking this walk her stupid boyfriend decided it was high time to grab onto my urethra forgetting that he has one too making all of those stupid micro Expressions this started three days ago when he arrived in New York so you should keep your texts dogs in Texas they shouldn't be in New York and now you need to prove why they are here and what kind of business they have here because we all know they're here because of me many of them have to be close by to cause me pain
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















No comments:
Post a Comment