It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Bob the minion

tthis is my minion and when I watch the movie I noticed that he was passing off that teddy bear I got really upset bbut if you look at Bob he has one brown eye and one green. it reminds me of the cat she has a blue eye and a green eye. I wonder if they were representing the white cat with one green eye and one blue eye or who is that? does someone else have two different color eyes like the white cat? don't forget he's got a rat in one hand and a teddy bear and the other hand at the end of the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment