It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Annette taddeo

hhere is a huge problem for me this woman doesn't seem to have a brain when I was in Miami Florida I went to her office and the people working reception in the CIA owned building said that she's no longer a senator each time I visited her office it was a different amount of time that she is no longer been a senator the first time was a year and a half then it was 2 years then it was three years I thought I saw hints and signs that Jalen Snedeker was around and this is how stupid he is. tthey we're unable to remove her name from the registry the electronic registry so they just removed senator and her name is still there on the 1500 floor 15th floor 1500 office. I was able to get a video and pictures of the receptionist and she reminded me of doctor your car. she also reminded me of a security officer that was working at the mystic lake casino I wonder if they're related

No comments:

Post a Comment