It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Texas piece of crap

as I'm walking around with nowhere to go starving to death unable to use my own bank account this stupid son of a b**** is sure staying in this hotel with my money you can bet that he's been staying there for the last 3 weeks and I'm paying for it. he had the audacity to run his stupid mouth yet again claiming that the contents of that trailer is everything from my apartment that's how stupid he is. this stupid useless criminal thinks himself to be funny we'll see how funny you think you are when you're in a court of law and you're looking at Capital punishment because of treason and espionage because of this conspiracy to do emotional and bodily harm. you want to keep running your mouth about what's in that trailer you think you're funny and cute because I think you're done I think that you have no more freedom and you will be hated not only by this nation but the entire world for everything that you have done to me how dare you run your mouth you creepy bastard this stupid dog all day long every time that I have a situation that I have been unable to survive or surpass will run his stupid mouth announcing and asking what are you going to do now what are you going to do now? as everybody is screaming at him to shut the hell up it's none of your business what I'm going to do you mind your own damn business dog very soon you will get an eviction notice from this Earth You are done it's harvest Time you're going in a lake of fire and sulfur you go right ahead and keep asking me what I'm going to do that's another nail in your coffin you disgusting pig

No comments:

Post a Comment