It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Texas law enforcement officials

these stupid assholes opened their mouths right away when they looked in my phone and saw the license plates. oh they claim that they're here to help me you're helping me starve to death I've been out on the streets for a month I haven't had any shelter I haven't had a shower and I've been subjected to serious sexual assault and physical assault and you have the audacity to tell me that you're helping me? what the hell are you talking about these pieces of s*** took my bank account Rory Vance Christopher deck and that sovereign murderous cold-blooding killing Popeye you have the authority to do something about it you have the obligation to do something about it don't you ever ask for my forgiveness again. you should be doing your job when you took an oath to serve and protect and uphold the Constitution that means you don't turn a blind eye to crime ever. these sick disgusting pigs these sick disgusting sociopaths actually threatened me. the statement they made was well now I'm going to have to leave because you put my plate out there and I won't be able to help you. that's a threat that's intimidation I don't care if you try to leave you'll be stopped but you go right ahead because you're not helping me one month without bathing one month of constantly being chased down by dirty police officers in the Bloomington Police department the Eagan Police department the Saint Paul police department the airport Police department the mystic lake security and police. so where is this supposed help that you're providing and how are you going to go into a court of law and claim that you were helping me you're helping me to starve to death. I haven't been able to provide a meal for myself since July 21st I haven't been able to bathe I'm lucky if I can find a park bench and I have to listen to your ugly mouse tell me that you're here to help me and when are you going to start helping me you sick disgusting pigs?

No comments:

Post a Comment