It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Home 2 and TRU by the Hilton

David Neering I was told about a week ago or more that David nearing my brother and his fat disgusting pig wife is here in Bloomington staying at a hotel near Mall of America. they are fully aware of my situation they are fully aware that I went more than 15 days with one single morsel of food they know that every night I have nowhere to stay and I'm lucky if I find a park bench but most nights I'm chased down by dirty police officers I'm walking around as a dog and a sovereign are pulling on me pulling on my back squeezing my lungs and heart. they know the pain that I'm in they know how much I'm suffering they know about the rape they refuse to help me. I saw Jackie nearings automobile at these hotels and I took pictures as you can see in the pictures. these sick disgusting pigs are my family and they are watching me starve to death and die they are watching me suffer and they refuse to help me they can't even help me with a blanket or a piece of clothing they can even hand me a $20 bill. they help to steal my estate and took a piece of $450,000 then they came to Bloomington Minnesota so that they could see the sites go shopping every day go out to eat the FBI paying for their room and the FBI paying for their travel expenses and all their meals watching me die slowly and suffrage listening to the rape and the complaints of the rape refusing to help me knowing that Greg Marshall Christopher dech, Andre, heather moscow whore, shanna wurm, michelle vance, and many others are designing a death for me they're stupid enough to think that they can break my spirit and that I'll commit suicide so that I will be forsaken by my Lord and Savior and my brother and his fat disgusting sociopathic wife are helping. now I have a mountain of crimes that Jackie hearing has committed against me and I have all the evidence and I'm ready to take her to a court of law and have her put in prison for the rest of her life no problem I know what I have on Jackie hearing and I know that the crimes that she committed against me I also know the crimes of treason and espionage that she is committed now what I'm asking all of you is what do I have on David nearing what evidence have we collected about this fat disgusting sociopath and the crimes that he has committed against me the crimes that he has committed against our country and the crimes that he has committed against humanity what do we have because now when he's playing games telling me that he's coming to the airport to get me and he's going to help me now I'm done with him when he's lying telling gaslighting stories running is stupid mouth I'm done with him. it's time for him to go to prison it's time for him to be frog walked because I'm sick to death of suffering while this disgusting fat pig watches it happen I'm done with you David you are disowned and you're going to prison you are forsaken by our Lord and savior you are done I've had enough of your mouth I've had enough of your disgusting fat body never missing a single meal watching your sisters starve to die it's coming back to you tenfold and it's coming back right now

No comments:

Post a Comment