It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Sign holding / panhandling

this man is in St Paul and he's standing in the middle of traffic holding a sign saying that he is homeless and needy and needs donations and charity. nobody gave him a ticket and nobody arrested him he is actually with the Christopher deck team and that's why nobody gave him a ticket or a hard time for holding the sign for more than a week they have been telling me to hold a sign to make a sign and go try to collect money so that I can eat so that I can have shelter. the problem is they're trying to have me arrested for panhandling. amazingly enough officer Christopher deck officer Thomas Boyle officer Herrera congressman with King Castro attorney Thomas dunwald senator Ted Cruz don't have enough sense to understand that in the city of Eagan Minnesota panhandling is not against the law. they actually instructed a class in the Dakota county jail informing all the inmates that panhandling is illegal in every city in the United States. every one of these idiots made that statement and it is not true they are delusional and they don't understand the severity of their illness. they don't understand that they're illness inhibits them from functioning at full capacity and being fit members of society. now of course I've learned the hard way that it doesn't matter if I'm breaking the law or not they're still going to arrest me they're going to make up false charges and have me taken away and sometimes I'm going to be arrested by individuals who are not police officers in that particular City there's nothing legal about it but they just don't care. so although I want to eat and I do not want to starve to death holding a sign standing in the middle of a street is not an option for me because they are trying to put me back in the Dakota county jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment