It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Dave is he a good actor?

this is Dave he was in the movie Police academy and he's been involved in this ordeal for years he was dating Kate senator cornyn's assistant and officer Christopher Jack walked in and swooped in and ended that relationship. when she started this trip she was dating someone named Jason and we have pictures of him as well. this incident in the picture occurred on March 15th. Dave wanted me to follow him he said the NSA wants you and he wanted me to drive all the way to Minneapolis the problem is I didn't have enough gas I didn't have any money I hadn't stayed in the room and weeks and I certainly hadn't eaten anything and nearly 3 weeks. apparently Dave wanted me to continue to drive through Duluth it may be a little confused as to what he was talking about when he said that the NSA wants me how would you know are you an NSA agent? what kind of game are you playing what do they want me for waterboarding perhaps? Dave can continue to follow me while I was in Duluth he would follow me around the neighborhood streets only inches away from my back bumper. he was trying to make sure I didn't find the manager of the FedEx because she is heavily involved. Dave is still involved and he was in Eagan Minnesota when I was trying to make my way to the library on July 23rd he headed me off to the pass and ended up at the library before I could get there he was trying to get the MAC address and IP address and gain access to their networks so none of the emails that I was sending out would actually get anywhere. Dave is still in the area and you can bet his motel rooms are paid for by your tax dollars. when I was at the gas station in Duluth and had no gas no money and hadn't eaten in several weeks Dave would say to me that he was driving as fast as he could to come and help me 8 hours later Dave was still not there. Dave has been told to shut his mouth several times and he doesn't seem to know how

No comments:

Post a Comment