It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Female Latino woman working at nonprofit in St Paul

considering I'm homeless and I'm starving to death I was going to try every possible resource to find food for myself. this particular nonprofit in St Paul is for veterans so it says. apparently they only provide counseling for veterans but they advertise on the door that it's the crisis center. I'm in crisis I'm homeless I'm needy. so a man answered the door and he happened to be a veteran's patient he said he was the only one there nobody else was there. all of a sudden Latino large woman came out and said may I help you. she was snarky she was snapping at me and it was highly unprofessional. I told her that I was in need I was needy and I had not eaten in several days and she said they don't provide those type of services she didn't even ask if I was a veteran she didn't ask anything about a crisis situation that I might be experiencing. she didn't ask if I had a mental illness or a diagnosis she just turned me away as quickly as possible because this woman is from San Antonio Texas and she should not be working there she should not be in the state of Minnesota and I certainly hope the veterans administration looks into this immediately they might not be deservant of the grant money they're receiving

No comments:

Post a Comment