It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Officer Christopher dech and help

all day yesterday they were trying to wield me make me do what they wanted to do while they starve me to death I don't reward bad behavior you're going to starve me to death you're going to take my bank account unlawfully then you're not going to get what you want I'm going to do what benefits me I'm going to do what benefits the greater good. officer Christopher deck is a rapist pig he's probably a pedophile too. II was in extreme pain yesterday and officer Christopher Jack was in his hotel room yelling screaming and pacing back and forth because I was doing things he didn't want me to do well that's too bad he thinks he has control taking all my money and starving me to death and he's not the only one that thinks he can obtain control that way they're daft they don't have any cognitive reasoning they don't have any common sense that's not how you control somebody that's how you make them angry that's how I fight back after this many years of working with me you don't know what to do to get me to do what you want me to do to be using me as a tool because suffrage is not the answer suffrage is not how you get control. suffrage is how you piss me off and you reach your demise not me you

No comments:

Post a Comment