It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

The veterans administration August 1st

I went to the veterans administration to talk to them about my compensation and whether or not I was receiving it and it was showing up in my bank account. they confirmed to me that I'm receiving my compensation they gave me a print-up of the compensation and some moron told me that I needed to have an award letter and I couldn't get a police report for it being stolen unless I had an award letter well I got it but I don't need it you're a moron Rory Vance should shut his mouth and keep it shut he doesn't know what he's doing. I went over to the veteran affairs and services so that I could get help with my homeless situation. there was a man working the dust named Aaron he said he was new he didn't know what he was doing. nice teeth Aaron called someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment