It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Litter a mess in Eagan Minnesota

bright and early in the morning August 1st at the Best Western. they filled the city up with all new minions brought in a whole new group. and they are familiar faces. they just continuously saturate this city with all these individuals who are involved in this conspiracy all the individuals who have been walking past me over and over again. all the individuals who watch me starve to death and are instructed to flaunt food in front of me. they're teasing me they're patronizing me showing me that they have food when they know that I've gone 4 to 5 days without food at a time. that is beyond mean they're unstable they're unfit for society. all you have to do is take a look at these pictures this is what they have brought into your city and it's not going to take long before your city looks just like San Antonio before your state of Minnesota looks just like Texas this is what they do. they don't care they don't have any respect for your property they don't have any respect for your state they have no respect for anything. because you have allowed them to do this without taking action against them unfortunately it will be Minnesota that suffers all of your residents all of the tourists that you bring in because they're going to be looking at this. it's going to require a lot of man hours and a lot of money to clean up the mess that they have brought to your city. I'm sorry I don't plan this I didn't plan on staying here I didn't plan on being here at the moment I was going to do what I do in every state and move on. but people like Sergeant Jalen sneaker and Sergeant O'Connell wanted to play along and this is the result of playing along. you want to be in with Flynn with all of the most famous people that our country has and considering they're the ones in charge of this and this is the results do you really want to be a part of their inner circle. I don't want to be a part of it I don't have a choice but you you have a choice you can stop this. the FBI just got invest done investigating a prison Spokane or some such thing. so the FBI here actually does do their job on like Texa s I wonder what they're doing right now

No comments:

Post a Comment