It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Here at the Fairfield inn Eagan Minnesota 3949

I went to register last night and it was about 11:30 p.m. this one one was working the counter. I tried to register and she said there was a problem with my credit card that my name wasn't on it this is the same excuse that was used in San Antonio after I left the Bear county jail. I was told it was Rory Vance that was influencing all the employees of all the hotels he was trying to control me manipulate me to get to the hotels that he wanted me at so that I could be tortured so that the minions and bullies could attack me in various ways including attacking my bank account. whoever was manipulating this woman telling her to do this was manipulating her today. as all of you can see and you well know if she worked last night at 11:00 p.m. then she shouldn't be here right now she also shouldn't be getting in my face telling me that it's privately owned we all know it's privately owned and it's open to the public and I am a member of the public I'm not doing anything wrong walking in asking if officer Christopher deck is registered there considering he's the one that told me that I could go ahead and get a room because he's the one controlling my bank account. officer Christopher deck doesn't seem to be concerned about the repercussions of his actions about the fact that I've gone in two weeks without being in a room without bathing and I've gone more than 3 days without eating any food. he's stupid enough to think that he can cause my demise and that I will commit suicide. all three women that were working at the Fairfield were being manipulated and Andrea and Haley are completely out of control. they took control of my bank account after they decided on their own that I was going to take the assessment test to psychological services since they decided it was okay to make me homeless and starve me to death I took the assessment to psychological services yesterday and today they're going to retaliate against me. this woman was rude and nasty following me around and when I was asking questions she refused to answer I'll be filing a complaint with the corporate office I'm also going to be filing a complaint with the corporate office about all the other fairfields that I stayed at one of the employees decided to call the cops and have me remove from the property even though I paid $169 to stay in a room and I was a guest when she did it and they're still pulling the same b******* Andrea and Haley are out of control these are monsters they like to watch people suffer they like to torture apparently they're going to get big points from Gina haspel for what they're doing I can't imagine what they think they're accomplishing other than hatred from our entire country indictment 25 years or more hayleyandrea's names are being used in all the recent attacks but remember yesterday the assessment test was turned in the highly unlawful assessment test. Android pants Thomas King caster Texas it looked like much of it was written by an sapd believe it's an embarrassment and their worried. the whole reason they took my bank account from me was because they were worried about that assessment test being turned into such. it's been true and a particular employee that I was talking to is being man and the crazy things said is going to blow your mind

No comments:

Post a Comment