It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Caribou coffee employees might not be

the employees of Caribou coffee have been manipulated two days ago I was sitting inside of the Caribou coffee and the man that was working at the drive-thru decided to play a little game. he said that he found a large lot of cash on floor after I had walked through the restroom. he came back to the back of the store where me and two other women were sitting and announced that he found a large Lodge wad of cash and asked if anybody is dead of course I tried to guess the amount of the large water cash because I have gone that long without eating I have gone that long without a room or bathing. of course he was never going to give it to me. when I was on the Streets of San Antonio homeless where they forced me that was the way they would give me they would give me money clothing and information by leaving it lay on the ground in my path when I was walking. obviously the individual that played this game was well aware that was the way that I used to receive anything including information and he decided to try to create the scarcity Prince and make me believe that I had missed something that I needed so desperately. it's very sad that they are bullies in this nature because I'm starving literally into that and they think it's funny. apparently it makes them feel powerful and mighty to put me on the street take my bank account make sure that I'm unable to feed myself or shelter myself and then rub it in my face. these individuals were brought here most of them from Texas Florida Iowa Illinois and there's a lot of Virginia plates you will see. they go to work is bus drivers working in restaurants working at a FedEx store I found one of them working at a nonprofit a nonprofit but it's designed to help veterans and as long as he's individuals were brought to your state to do the jobs then no veterans in. the owner of Caribou coffee is not happy at all they attempted to frame the owner of Caribou coffee for draining my bank account. it backfired in their face because Rory Vance and Christopher Jack are not very good at what they're doing. we're also dealing with andrea, haley, another haley, agent Waco and Moscow Heather FBI agent Barbie house Shana sells her form and her husband. they decided it was okay to torture me once again making sure I had nowhere to go I was being hunted by police officers I was unable to eat and I was unable to stay in the room. in March before I was put in the jail I was told that I would never stay in another room again as long as I live but that wouldn't be very long I wasn't going to lift today it. an officer Christopher just stop and an angel think that they are Almighty and powerful. it's so sad that I'm having such difficulty finding Good Samaritans and all I find is bullies playing games with large wads of cash. in the pictures you will see what else is brought here to Minnesota when all of these individuals these things I call minions it's the litter in the mess their inability to do the job effectively their inability to take pride on your job well done. they can't even clean it up. officer Christopher Jackson and that angel

No comments:

Post a Comment