It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Townhill suites moa

I was told to go to the townhill suites because Roy Vance is staying there Greg Marshall and his w**** My brother David neering and his wife Jackie. when I walked in the door the townhill suites the large black woman that was behind the counter was acting very strange she said oh you're not a guest here I never said I was a guest here I walked directly up to the desk. I started asking her about rooms and I also wanted to ask her if she could check the registry for my brother David Neering she said exactly what every dirty sovereign says oh I can't check the registry I can't give you anybody's information. that's a lie of course they can bring somebody's room and tell them that there's somebody waiting in the lobby for them that's the most hideously stupid statement I have ever heard. then the woman kept saying now what do you really need I really need two nights in the hotel. so she finally started putting my information into the computer or it appeared that she was. when she finally got my card she said well I can't take this card because it doesn't have your name on it and it'll boot it right out of my system which is a lie it won't boot it out of the system I've stayed at four star hotels with that card that doesn't have my name on it that's a hideous lie that Rory Vance always uses. when I was in San Antonio Roy Vance decided he was going to keep control of me jumping from one head of an employee of a hotel after another telling me that they couldn't accept the card because it didn't have my name on it but yet I stayed at the Wyndham gardens and that's a four-star hotel I stayed three nights there never had a problem with the card just because it doesn't have my name on it. so then I asked the woman working at the townhill suites if I could have some coffee and she said no problem you can have anything you want to drink all you have to do is be honest. at no point in time was I ever dishonest with this woman. after I got the coffee I thanked her she had a clicker in her hand that she kept clicking it was very nerve-wracking she was aggressive angry. she told me that in the future I should just be honest and not try to sneak past her into the hotel as if I was ransacking it for something. I tried to correct her and there was no way I could get a word in edgewise as she accused me of entering the hotel uninvited entering the hotel as not a guest. I never did any such thing I walk directly up to the desk I can't wait until they look at the cameras. this woman then started accusing me of a fake registry all you have to do is be honest with me you don't have to do a fake registration of fake registry. I didn't do any fake registry I tried to get a room I gave her all of my information I gave her my credit card which she refused to run through the system. and now she's accusing me of trying to sneak into the hotel at one point in time she even told me that she seen me there before she's claiming that she'll feed people when they're hungry and she'll give them anything they want to drink but they shouldn't be sneaking into the hotel I never snuck into that hotel I don't know what these insane people are trying to pull what kind of crap they're pulling I never snuck into that hotel ever. is she claimed that she had seen me there before she's never seen me there before the man that was working the desk is from San Antonio that's the man I talked to and she wasn't there she's full of s***. and once again she claimed that it was a fake reservation that I was trying to obtain if I'm handing you my driver's license and my credit card and I'm giving you my personal information then you explain to me how that is fake there is something wrong with that woman and as I said before Rory Vance Michelle Vance Christopher deck Thomas worm Shanna worm and several others are creating these huge lawsuits for the large corporations that they are putting their criminals in claiming that they are doing an investigation when they in fact are not they are nothing more than criminals nothing that woman said made any sense and apparently she plans on telling these lies to authorities or maybe a manager. I never snuck into any old time you are finished that woman no longer has a job

No comments:

Post a Comment