It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 18, 2022

Hayley

Haley the cat who is not a very good ringmaster at all but she's really good at murdering people a sociopathic killer. the stupid b**** was told to put me in a room and give me back my bank account and she decided that she didn't want to. today internal affairs complaints will be filed about all the people that she brought into the city and put on the police force I don't know what she thinks she's doing. now city council will be informed the mayor will be informed Chiefs will be talked to and internal affairs complaints will be filed. none of this really had to happen Haley could have just put me in a room she could have give back my bank account and she could have stopped her stupid new Superman boyfriend from Ray and this wouldn't be happening today enjoy the show Haley for moron

No comments:

Post a Comment