It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 18, 2019

Starbucks

i walked from the library to the gas station then Starbucks.
my phone was sending messages to take pictures I refused.
i crossed the cypress tower parking lot i was prompted to take pictures I refused. The security officers were all over me clearly they had been lied to and told i would be taking pictures. Gregory Marshall is stupid enough to think he can have me hauled off by officers because of pictures. Sure Greg you want the police officers and those security officers to loose their jobs? That is exactly what you are pushing them towards.
I arrived at the Starbucks asking for water I didn't feel well like I was going to pass out. I watched the employee reading a text right before she made the water and I knew it was not safe. Gregory and his simpletons sent me a message on tumblr telling me to drink the poison water.
You are too stupid to stop, and your too stupid to understand your being watched. Go right ahead keep going with your crimes I want to make sure your in line with Capitol punishment. They have your glove go tell them it is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment