It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 18, 2019

All our family homes, see the pattern




When we were a family these are the homes we lived in as a family when I was in charge. We had to move so often because Greg couldn't hold down a job. He was constantly changing occupations and companies. His own business failed and he invested a ridiculous amount of money into Nu-Skin just to stay connected to his foreign spy friends and that venture made the family homeless for two months or more. Tom Montgomery was forced to shut down his business by the FBI and that made us homeless for three weeks. I begged a real estate agent to approve us for the summit cliff home she felt sorry for me I was 8 months pregnant with three small children. The rent was not being paid on time because Greg's mistress was not paying him. Apparently sex with her was her idea of adequate pay.

 After he was removed from the house by CPS and he ruined my daycare as revenge we went back to Michigan this is the house that I was able to get for the children and I. We were doing well rebuilding when he started to attack us there sending criminals at us and making sure I was unable to open a daycare. The house was perfect for a daycare and that is why I picked it. He called the school reporting abuse that was not happening and he had his friends the Robertson family attacking me. When I was cleaning the yard he sent people to the house to stop me. He couldn't have me doing anything that made me look functional. Then Kari Robertson was showing up to the house so she could hack into my WIFI and in turn granting Greg access to destroy all the files that were documentation of his crimes and proof of abuse. The list of what he did is very long.

Does everyone see the pattern he took the children from a 3000 sq. ft. home to 600 sq. ft. two bedroom apartment and that is not even legal. When it was left to him to provide and build a home stead he couldn't do it. Now they live in a trailer home and there is no reason to believe it is more than two bedrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment