It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 11, 2019

Sapd which is full of foreign agents are too stupid to stop the crimes

This police officer was sitting off St Mary's watching as I walk past  then he would pull up three blocks ahead of where I was walking to watch me  you did that four times along st. Mary's because that's what fat Latinos do . When I arrived at the gas station there was four police officers across the street  apparently something happened  it look like a crime scene  but it was probably fake and they were probably going to claim that it was me or had something to do with me. That's how desperate they are and they've been that desperate for weeks now the moment I started handing out that letter they started acting like an idiot is moronic foreign agents who work at sapd seem to think that they're going to arrest me for freedom of speech as I write my letters and hand them out they are dumb enough to think that they can actually think they can arrest me because I'm writing out a note and sharing my story with people is called freedom of speech but don't expect foreign spies to understand the concept of freedom of speech these morons really think that they can actually arrest me . There is no Penal Code there is no such thing they're going to make it up as what they're going to do they're going to try to take away my freedom of speech because that's what foreign spies do . We're worried about them destroying our democracy these people are 2 stupid .  They're smart enough to go to prison though and that's exactly what's going to happen to them  I promise you that I'm not the only one that committed crimes against . The fact that they were going to leave me out here until I finally died and then charged Chief McManus with manslaughter proves how stupid they are 






















No comments:

Post a Comment