It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 11, 2019

October 10th I was exhausted after being awake for 2 days and I'm sick of keeping myself up

October 10th I've been awake for two days because of the foreign agents that are working at sapd who are attacking me that's what they do they create exhaustion in me hoping that I will collapse and die. Oh and I have no help James Comey sits back and he watches it happen he's documenting it and as I beg to be pulled to safety month after month and year after year he does nothing to help me none of his agents are allowed to help me. They refuse to give me money they receive refuse to give me food they don't give me proper clothing so that I can survive out here on the streets and it was storming last night raining I took one of those military emergency blankets and covered myself up and stayed right there they were trying to get me to move so that they could have people come attack me like that sapd officer this morning. And when they want me to move I am going to dig in and stay right there I won't give them the opportunity look at the dumb thing they did this morning with the fake emergency once again for police officers

No comments:

Post a Comment