It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 11, 2019

van.... these hands follow me everyday all day some of them are good most of them are not

They still haven't stopped their crap  too stupid to realize that they're being watched  and that's your tax dollars at work this sapd van follows me all day everyday and here it is at Starbucks what they plan on doing I don't know finding some excuse to grab me and throw me in it  that's what they've been doing for the last 2 weeks  simply because I'm handing notes out to people and bringing them to awareness that they are being watched by James Comey and they're not getting away with any of their crimes they have to stop me from doing that now don't they . It's cold out here I have no winter coat I have no blankets no winter clothes and they took away any possibility of me being able to get any of these items by having me thrown out of churches and nonprofit organizations that are designed to help people that are homeless and the other reason I'm homeless is because McManus in the Castro brothers made me that way .  And now they will all see the death penalty 









No comments:

Post a Comment