It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

October 21st

I found a hiding place to put my things because it has become too much to carry. They went into my things and they took things that they thought I found precious and special. You loose again those things were there because they are NOT important. They have been doing this for more than two years.
They had the homeless convict Frank take my glasses while I was sleeping. Now that hurt because I need the glasses. Then they put the glasses where I could find them, a day later. They were sending the message that they were in control and I think they wanted me to stop what I was doing. The stories I tell about my marriage only effects Greg in a negative capacity so there for the dirty cops and their co-hearts must have wanted me to stop taking pictures. I did not stop taking the pictures so they sent someone to the college to take my glasses when I walked away from them. I went a few days without them and decided to go to CAM to get another pair. That is when Diane told me I could not have any. She started delivering excuses when I was not even arguing or protesting with her. That is when you know someone is lying very odd behavior.
So I went a long time without glasses until some were at the side walk Saturdays.
I also got a pair from Travis Church some time later. I asked for a ball cap and they delivered one that had applique on it. In the past I have tried to paint over it, without the best results. So this time I knew I had to do seam ripping. It took hours but I got it done. The cap they took out of my bag on the 21st needed the same seam ripping and you simply saved me hours of work, THANKS DIRTY COPS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment