It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

October 1st my enemies trying to flush me

October 1st my enemies trying to flush me out of the SAC Library they sent a threatening creeper and then I decided to go back in because they don't want me in here so they have now dulled the sound on all the computers and in a matter of minutes they will shut down the air conditioner they have done al this before it is old tactics. I will be staying you go right ahead and let it become a sauna in here and the college will loose all these computers. No matter how technology has come computers still can not handle extreme heat.

Your going to wish that you gave me the money I requested and the room because had you done so I wouldn't be digging up bones and giving the investigational reporters so many things they can prove solid. Stupid move but you morons don't know how to be smart you are dumb enough to listen to a killer, rapist, child beater. He doesn't have a brain when you going to learn you are going to prison because you listened to the insane fat man

No comments:

Post a Comment